X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 NFL Draft

I think Carolina made a <small> mistake with Pick 1
    Bears just did well.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Young was an incredibly fun QB to watch and I hate Bama. Stroud looks much more like the NFL model passer but those S2 results make you wonder if he can put it all together at this level. I bet he can and Houston did a great job with picks 2 and 3. Anderson is a beast.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      Bears just did well.
      The Bears are going to love Wright. He just keeps getting better
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Atlanta did well, as did Raiders.
        I think Dallas did well, but want them to add TE, WR and OL.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
        X