Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Championship

Go TCU!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Totally agree. Not optimistic, but I'm a Chicagoan, so hope springs eternal...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

That didn't work out very well.

Comment

Ouch.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

That's unfortunate.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

As a Nebraskan, most of my life has been spent fervently following college football.

In the past 10 years I have almost completely lost interest. I'm not sure if it's because UNL hasn't been very good, it's too hard to follow from Europe, or if it's just no longer "my thing". The constant transfers and NIL money make it less fan friendly (but I support it for the athletes!), and I find that I just don't care that much...
              Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

TCU could have won if only Mike Pence had the courage...

Three-peat is in the works, baby!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	30
Size:	840.3 KB
ID:	9455649

Comment

I found an old spreadsheet realigning conferences where I had the Big 12 splitting up and dying. Turns out to be the Pac 12 to be the first to die. The schools should just set up a top tier of 36, a lower tier of 36 and then all the lesser schools doing whatever. With promotion and relegation between the tiers. But there's too much money and jockeying for power to do that and relegation is a dirty eurocommie practice.
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

The "New" Pac-12??

The Mountain West is talking about reverse merger with Oregon State and Washington State, a source told FOS.

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

The Buffs were stampeded off a cliff by the Ducks 42-6

Deion's kid got 159 passing yeesh oh well

Comment

Working...
                      X