No announcement yet.

NFL 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bears OL is going to get Fields killed eventually.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup. Especially if they keep trying to make him a pocket passer. You need to design your offense to accentuate the QB's skill set -- as the Amazon announce crew was saying in their postgame analysis. Nice to see the Bears actually putting together some drives, but man, so painful to see them coming up empty in the red zone. Bad playcalling, poor execution, and bad bounces -- not a winning combination.

• EPW
      EPW commented
      Editing a comment
      You'd think you'd be used to it after 35 years of failure.

Now that was just tacky.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Actually, I'm plenty used to it, but this time we seem to have a QB with a strong arm, 4.4 speed, and from a winning program.
      They should consider using those talents. All they have to do is approximate the Lamar Jackson offense in Baltimore.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I agree fully.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          Now that was just tacky.
          Completely uncalled for.
          "

Comment

Comment

Bears get rid of two premium defensive players - one getting older and the other not willing to make a deal with them. I think they got pretty good value for both of them (Ming wanted a first for Roquan, but that's hard to get even for a former first round pick) and then they pick up Claypool from Steelers for a 2nd (their own, not the one for Roquan). They definitely need help at WR and this is definitely an upgrade. They probably had to use their pick rather than the other one because other teams, esp. Packers, were after him as well. Now we just have to see if they can turn those picks into good draft choices and if they can get some FA studs with all that money.

Comment

Roquan is, IMHO, the kind of guy you never get rid of. Management in Baltimore must be laughing their asses off.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Go Vikings!!! I written off the $25 I had on them, but now I only wish it had been an in-play mid game bet at crazy odds.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                  X