• Show
Clear All

I'm here, thx Rabbit

Comment

what webzone do I go to
      "

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        We usually start the draft around mid-August, so maybe we can still get 8 -- or preferably 10 -- people to keep the league going.
        So far:

1 SlowwHand
        2 -Jrabbit
        3 ColdWizard
        4 Flatlander Fox
        5 Ming
        6 EPW
        7 Demonbinder

Who else? Almost there...
        Berz makes 8, so we have a league. Now, can we get 2 more?

Looks like David Zickerman and BC Vlad were in the league last year. Also, Walruskkkch. Berz, are you in touch with any of them?
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

might have to email them thru the league page, I'll leave Vlad a message at speakeasy

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Just emailed all 3 of them via Yahoo.

Shouldn't we get started
          "

Comment

At least set draft order? Something. Anything.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No response yet from Walrus, Zickerman, or Vlad. So this might be an 8-person league...

Also, don't panic. We usually start the draft in mid-August.

Which is good because I'll be on an 8-day road trip out to Telluride, departing Wed. 8/10 and returning Wed. 8/17. Nothing happening with the draft until then.
              Meanwhile, do some research to get ready. Or help recruit 2 more guys to get us to 10 teams.
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                what webzone do I go to
                Here's the Yahoo league link so you can join, EPW:
                https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...1b0cd87889bb5e

Comment

In theory, we have 8 managers interested. Of course, Yahoo slams everyone into an auto-rejoin signup, so we have 3 teams from last year listed as in the league, but we have no contact with them to confirm participation in the draft. Those team managers are: BC Vlad, Walruskkkch, and David Zickerman (no response to league emails).

We are adding EPW, but he needs to visit Yahoo and officially join the league.

Also, I see that SlowwHand has 2 teams in the league. Please delete one of them, Sloww.

Comment

Swag team needs to go.. How?
                    Last edited by SlowwHand; August 8, 2022, 13:38.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Eric's Extraordinary Team has signed up -- I assume that's EPW.

SlowwHand's Swag Team has been deleted.

Comment

8 is good, deep ww and faster draft

Comment

There! are currently 11 teams.

Comment

Lets start. I'll go first: J. Taylor, RB
                            "

Comment

League draft thread has been started. 8 teams. Let's rock.

Comment

Working...
                              X