2020 Fantasy Football Live Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nm
    Last edited by Berzerker; September 2, 2020, 03:34.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      Why not just use the settings from last year? If it's a RAH tribute, that would make sense. Plus, it would be settings everyone is used to.

Not my battle, but thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.
      We had 5 leagues albeit the settings were similar. I dont remember if we had a team D league or if they were all IDP leagues. We could go with the FFZ/Poly/Chicago league's settings

Comment

nm
        Last edited by Berzerker; September 2, 2020, 03:34.

Comment

jhc it wont let me change from team D to IDP

Comment

ugh... I think I have it figured out now

lemme know if there's any trouble joining

Comment

Hey, I will play but will not make the live draft. Can I set a list and get drafted automatically?
              Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• Berzerker
                Berzerker commented
                Editing a comment
                would Tuesday at 7 pm central be alright?

One can, but Yahoo software guarantees it will get screwed up. Usually most of the starters are right...
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

We're going to need another email.
                I got mail on each Setting change attempt.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Berzerker
                  Berzerker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  oh crap, that means the people who joined all got a flood of emails when I was playing around with settings

I sent out a few more invites

I'm in.One more time, dear friends!
                If you believe you can, you're right. If you believe you can't, you're right!
                - Napoleon Hill

Comment

you can pre-rank players you want if you cant make the draft

I think its key to remove players from the list to avoid yahoo making big mistakes like issuing players who aint playing for whatever reason

I had yahoo pick my team once because I forgot and they did a good job for me and I didn't even prerank

Comment

So I will re-join the league this year. I did get the notice that my team was deleted, but not a new invite. Also, I am confused what settings are since the league doesn't agree with what has been discussed here. I agree with JR that if it's a tribute to RAH we should use last years, but I will go with majority. Either Monday or Tuesday night is fine by me.

Comment

I'm probably anxiously jumping the gun, you know how I am, but I haven't received another invite.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'll send you an invite. When I set up the league I thought we'd only have about 4 people with 6-8 strangers joining once I published the league, so I went with team D to keep it simple to attract people. The league is the tribute and I expected the settings to change back next year.

check yer emails now

Comment

I need to know when people are available to draft live

Comment

Got my invite. As I said, any date good for me.

Comment

Working...
                            X