2020 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Fantasy Football

I guess we can start a sign up list. I'm wondering if anyone is interested in a league with a superflex position. The idea is we add a 2nd QB as a flex, so it would be QB/RB/WR/TE

there's an article at Yahoo about it, basically a 2 QB system which adds strategy to the draft but if for some reason you cant field 2QBs in a given week you can fill the spot with another position. If QBs aren't outrageously favored by stats it wont be that big of an advantage.

So ideally each team would want 3 QBs and with a 10 man league that would be 30 QBs. With a superflex you wouldn't actually need to play a 28th ranked QB.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm interested in playing again this year. For sure.

Not excited about superflex, especially with our pumped-up QB scoring.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Haven't gotten excited about it this year yet, but I'm sure I will when we get closer. A big no on superflex.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
        X