NBA 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2020

I like the choice of Arturas Karnisovas for Head of Basketball Operations and confident he will find a very good GM. I hope they change coaches and with new management will be able to start attracting premier free agents to Chicago. It looks like there will also be a total roster overhaul. We may have to wait a few more years, but at least GarPax era is over.

It is funny listening to many of the talking heads discussing bringing back Tibs.
    No way Boylen ever is a head coach again.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Article in Bleacher Report yesterday said that "Boylen will be in high demand as a scout."
      LOL, sounds about right.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Anyplace where he will have no responsibility in developing talent will suit him much better.
        I'm still holding my breath on free agent attraction. Of course we attract a lot of over the hill, over priced free agents.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Boylan was responsible for Butler at #30, plus D.Rose, J.Noah, and Taj Gibson. It's actually something he's pretty good at. This was actually a good team when Rose got hurt. But drafting, fine. But yeah, development -- not so much.

I am hoping that changes with the new regime.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          We won't know about that for at least another year or two.

i heard roberto clemente died

Comment

I'm just happy Forman is gone and Paxton (again) kicked upstairs.

The writing's obviously on the wall for Boylan, too.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

We get the closest thing to fresh sports programming starting tonight on ESPN - "The Last Dance" series on the Michael Jordan Bulls.

Excellent recent story on 538 on why MJ is still the GOAT: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-was-the-best/

Comment

Well, they had no problem filling a compelling 10 hours on MJ and the 90s Bulls. Lots of previously-unseen stuff; pretty cool.

Comment

If it doesn't win an EMMY I'll be shocked. Quite enjoyable, but we're probably a tad biased here in CHICAGO
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hm, sports don't really get much attention from the Emmy folks. But it was quite the event. We shall see.

Comment

MJ transcends sports.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well I"m glad the Bulls didn't make the final 22. Hopefully leads to a different coach and maybe a decent draft pick the new regime won't screw up.

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hilariously, the Bulls are once again looking at having the #7 overall pick. That would be 3 years in a row.

Comment

Maybe for once, the balls will pop in our favor. It's been awhile.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X