2020 Fantasy Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Fantasy Baseball

Yahoo opened up its league, post if you're interested and/or know others who will play

Interested
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

sorry Slowwhand, looks like poly baseball is kaput

Comment

I can't find registration at Speakeasy
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Its 'private', need an invite

but I dont know yet for sure if Hitro needs a comanager, he wanted one but may have found someone. I'll ask him again

Comment

he doesn't need a comanager

Comment

look at OneJayhawk and Slowwhand battling it out in our roto league

Comment

Slowwhand is about to win both roto leagues

Comment

We'll see. No matter what, it's been the best season I'll ever have, especially given my draft positions.
                  11/12 and 20/20.
                  Last edited by SlowwHand; September 26, 2020, 17:54.

Comment

wow, going last in a 20 team league and winning is even more impressive

the pickens must have slim

who were your first 2 picks?

Comment

• Berzerker
                      Berzerker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I see its closer than I thought in the bigger league

I mixed them up, you're an easy winner in the 12 team league
                      Last edited by Berzerker; September 26, 2020, 21:43.

Buehler... Buehler... and Jose Ramirez

I was surprised to see a few stars from last year have such mediocre seasons, like Yelich

I just looked at the top 21 picks comparing Ramirez to the others, Juan Soto had the best season by a significant amount. But Ramirez is right there with Trout with Tatis a close 4th.

Comment

The 3 Heads of Ming haven't made any waiver wire pick ups (thats even more amazing) and they're looking good for a World Series Championship if they can hang on tomorrow. It'll take a big day at the plate for Walrus to catch up. In their H-2-H matchup earlier in the year the Mingstrosity squeaked out a 7-6 win so Walrus cant afford a tie.

Meanwhile Slowwhand is ahead of me for 3rd place 7-6 and I need a big day from my hitters

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        3 Heads of Ming???

IL with limited moves, was hard on me.
                      I maxed in both leagues.
                      Last edited by SlowwHand; September 27, 2020, 00:59.

Comment

Congrats on winning both roto leagues

I might have jinxed Ming, congrats Walrus on the come back win

Comment

Working...
                        X