No announcement yet.

Survival League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ming and Jrabbit, for two, need to rejoin.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Sloww. Thought I had picked already...

I'm back in. It took my feeble brain a bit to figure out that it wasn't locked.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And just like that I am out again... :lol
      Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

For a second I thought I picked oakland and I was out too, but that was the week before. hahahahah
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And rah appears to have won 2nd segment. WTG!
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hmmm, didn't notice. Well that keeps my streak alive. I think I've won or tied every round for the last two years. Nice to win at something.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Congrats, rah!
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Well done, RAH.

Comment

Working...
                X