No announcement yet.

POLY IDP FF ROUND 22 FINAL ROUND!! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL YOUR POSITION PLAYERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As always, thanks for all your effort. And to everyone else that paid enough attention to get it done in record time.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Supplemental Pick:

Giovanni Bernard RB CIN

Thanks to JR for all the work updating and to everyone for the quick turn arounds. A very quick draft.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Devin Singletary RB BUF for Lamar Miller.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

OK, I've finalized rosters, added the supplemental picks and removed A. Luck and L. Miller.
          PLEASE CHECK YOUR TEAMS TO MAKE SURE ALL YOUR PICKS ARE CORRECTLY ENTERED. Data entry is not my strongest skill...
          If there are any problems, please post within 24 hours.

In any case, initial rosters are now set and free agency is open for roster changes.

Thanks to all for getting us through the draft in under 10 days. Very impressive!

Now... ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

My team is correct.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Quickest drafts that I've seen.
              All seems well on roster.
              Thanks!
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My team is correct.

Comment

good job, Rabbit

and everyone for a fast draft

I got a B- for this draft, an A- for the AFC league at FFZ

Comment

3 leagues: C+, C+, and C.
                    C for Consistent!
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

C in FFZ, B in AFC and B- in Poly. Plus I am supposed to finish 1-13 in FFZ (but I get a C??).

Comment

Part of the ratings are based on the their ADP which isn't specific to our scoring system. And they're based on projections. You just can't take them seriously.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Everything looks good. Thanks again to the Rabbit for taking care of me.

Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

He takes care of everyone. And with this group, it's one heck of a lot of effort.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Appreciate the appreciation.

Also, big props to Berz for shouldering some of the load as co-commish again this year.

Comment

It takes a village
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X