Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lombardi March Madness 2018

It's live. My picks are in.

Play Pick'em Fantasy Sport games with CBS Sports and win cash prizes. Play against your friends and or compete for prizes in various formats and game modes.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Actually, I also renewed the Yahoo Tourney Pick'em game as Polybrackets 2018 (Group 70229) and sent invites to last year's players.
    It's public, so more are welcome. It should just appear in your league list when logging in to fantasy sports at Yahoo.

https://tournament.fantasysports.yah...t1/group/70229
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I sent invites to last year's yahoo league... gimme ur email if you want an invite

oops, didn't see you did yahoo... I'll delete that league I just started

aw hell, I'll leave it the way it is. I see we had a couple people from other sites

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        The more the merrier.

I'm in both.

Comment

seems yahoo wont let me do 2 different brackets, they imported one bracket to the other so there's no point in joining both yahoo leagues from what I can tell

Comment

I did a classic for my office contest. They use CBS so I figured what the heck, I'd just submit my Lombardi picks. Paypalled my 10 bucks, imported my picks AND FORGOT TO HIT THE SAVE BUTTON.
          Went in to check yesterday and saw my big Goose-egg. Oh well, at least some of it goes to charity.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have 3 brackets and had Virginia and Arizona winning two of them

down to Mich St and I suspect I'm not alone picking them

the silver lining is K St doesn't have to face Virginia tomorrow

but... they do have to play the new kids on the block, the Cinderella of Cinderellas, the lowest of underdogs

congrats UMBC

Comment

I literally never tuned into the Virginia game last night because it was so sure to be a snooze-fest. Just the name, University of Maryland-Baltimore County, screams "we're just happy to be here..." But how wrong I was: 20-point underdogs win by 20!

Retrievers FTW!!

Comment

lol... thats true, I tend to watch the games I think will be competitive and that rarely includes a 1-16 match up

now I'll have to look for a replay somewhere

Comment

sorry Rah, just saw your message... was that for the 2nd yahoo league I started?

Comment

I got into two yahoo ones. In one I had Arizona winning it all.
                    And of course in Lombardi, I had VIRGINIA. So at least the one I forgot to save was not likely to win anyway, and no one at work will ever see my disaster.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

GO LOYOLA and to make it Sweeter, the final was 3-2 for 100 bucks in our box pool contest. SWEET
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm out in all my leagues. Isn't there a re-do for the sweet sixteen?

Comment

Yahoo Polybrackets after 2 rounds...
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	Polybrackets 031918.jpg Views:	2 Size:	163.6 KB ID:	9343723

Comment

CBS Lombardi Madness after 2 rounds...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lombardi brackets 031918.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	9343725

Comment

Working...
                            X