X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2018 Winter Olympics

They exist.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Do they still do sports in between the cheating and corruption?
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Russia, skirting the rules for participation.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

AOR
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My favorite Olympic moment this year was seeing a Russian busted for banned substances in his pee test -- in curling!
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Surely it was inadvertent. It's like taking PED's for chess.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
              Uncle Sparky commented
              Editing a comment
              The curler was tested twice, both results show high doses of the same banned substance. I wouldn't be surprised if his results has been tampered with, or maybe his food was sabotaged. Russia had to return the medals, which went to Norway.

uh?

Comment

Insert puns about having the stones to do that.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

CURLING GOLD FOR DRUG-FREE AMERICANS!

USA! USA! USA!

Comment

I actually watched the curling win!.It was on that channel while I was watching something I recorded and it was halfway through the gold medal game, so I thought why not? Still don't really understand the game.

Comment

While Canada has a very good over all medal count, we missed the hockey golds, and our only curling medal was a gold in mixed doubles.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                    X