2018 Fantasy Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Fantasy Baseball

Assuming Yahoo hasn't cancelled it in their quest to provide a better service, who wants to play? Post here. I'll be sending out the invites once yahoo opens the leagues up in a few days. I think we had 14 last year.

Me.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I am willing to play, but only if it is a daily line up league. I really, really, really hate the once a week setting.
      I might as well just save you all the trouble... Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bâtard, Ming è un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bêkartem, Ming är en horunge, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
      and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.

Comment

I'm in. After a heartbreaking defeat by a 0.08 WHIP I hope to be back with a vengeance. Or hang round the last place, you know

also, had to re-register, I don't remember my account being deleted

Comment

In.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

we've had a request to make this league a daily roster change league, is that okay with people?

Post yer preference, I prefer daily too but we'll need a majority to make the change

unless we lose several people who wont or cant do a daily

Comment

That's fine with me.

Comment

I got the email and followed it. Says 2017 though.

Comment

I'll change that, and I forwarded our rosters from last year so people can see who they had

Comment

Looks right now and I got email notification of the change.

Comment

If this is slow draft, I'll play.

J

Comment

If it's weekly I'll join, no time to follow it daily expecially in my time zone

Comment

you dont have to set your roster each day, 2-3 times is all you need... I typically set my roster Sunday night for Mon-Thur and a 2nd time for Fri-Sun

Comment

if you joined I might have removed your team, when I renewed the league I chose the renew teams option and now I dont know who is in or not. I sent out new invites... if you didn't get one and want to play post here or over at Apolyton

also, it looks like we'll be going with a weekly roster change league, 2-3 people cant do daily, sorry Walrus

Comment

I removed Grundle Punch's team and couldn't send him an invite cuz his email is hidden from me at yahoo

so if anyone knows Grundle (Jon Wilkening?) let him know

Comment

Working...
                              X