MLB 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB 2018

Well it's December in Chicago so we can start counting on the normal things.

The Bears still suck.

So it's time to talk about the Cubs, and baseball in general.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Rangers signed Fister.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Not exactly a blockbuster move. Here's hoping he pitches more like the he did at the end of the season than the beginning.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So how about those Yankees? Are they no longer those plucky young up and coming heroes and back to being the EVIL EMPIRE?

What would you feel if you WERE a marlin's fan.
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, first Gordon, and now Stanton. Based on what I'm reading online and hearing on the radio, many fans want A-Rod to shove it up his ***
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Do you mean Derek Jeter?
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I want to see you guys keep your undefeated streak going. Did you guys win the 2016 WS too?

Comment

If you mean the FFZ league, yes we did. We did go back and look to see just how far back the streak went and we did lose a few weeks before the end of the season, so including the playoffs it only extended another 5 weeks or so in the previous season. Maybe we can get a few new managers to fill that league this year.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Congrats to the latest class. A large one since quite awhile.
                  Fun seeing where all those cubs fall
                  Sosa(no convention till you come clean), Wood, Lee and of course Zambrano. Hope Carlos isn't holding is breath.

Hmm posted the table but can't see it unless I'm in edit mode.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sammy used a corked bat, and who knows for how long. Bit of a clubhouse diva too. Screw him. Screw all those guys.

Among ex-Cubs, Lee Smith is the only guy I think deserves to be in.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Gotta agree there.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So now that Darvish has signed with the Cubbies, where will Arieta sign?

And will he get his 7 years?
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well we now know the answer and it's no.

CAN"T WAIT FOR THURSDAY. Let the games begin.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My God the A's are stupid... I'm watching their home game vs Angels and they're piping in a noisy drum beat during the game. BUMP BUMP BUMP...BUMP BUMP BUMP...BUMP BUMP BUMP... etc etc. Its bad enough being a spectator having to listen to that, but they're doing it to their own hitters and not the opponents. They're trying to drum up excitement I guess. Yeah, having someone banging a drum in my ear while I'm staring down ~100 heat will really help me concentrate. Jesus, who ever came up with that bright idea needs to find another job. Maybe librarian.

Comment

And so it begins. 2018 - the year the Cubs and Astros will duke it out in the World Series to determine who did the best rebuild.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X