No announcement yet.

2017 College Football Season/College Bowl Pick Em Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's our status as of Friday morning...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2017-12-29 11.25.06.png
Views:	16
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	9340263

I have taken my traditional early lead and should be done falling to the bottom of the standings by Monday night.
    Attached Files
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

As coldwizard takes the lead.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Just faking y'all out before going 0-fer.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

they need to expand the playoffs to 8 teams... UCF's undefeated and might go 13-0 for the year

okay, they're 12th ranked and wouldn't get in anyway...

Comment

I'm actually fine with the way it is. Maybe they could accommodate a play-in bowl for undefeated team(s) a week before New Years...
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

sooner qb looks good, but these teams aint gonna win it all, no defense

Comment

now these guys are playing defense, Bama's looking tough but Georgia's running game was impressive

Comment

With one game to go we still have a two way tie between JR and Gramsey. I hope they chose different teams. We have too many ties around here.

And of course the only person I can beat is Berz
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If I'm still in the running, y'all really suck at this.

Comment

So of course Ramsey and I both picked Bama.

Tiebreaker result not posted, but I think that's going my way:

Unless otherwise noted the "Tiebreaker Game" is the College Football Playoff National Championship Game currently scheduled for January 8, 2018 at 8 pm ET. Entrants may, but are not required to, submit a predicted score for the Tiebreaker Game. This prediction is used for tiebreaker purposes only. If no predicted score is submitted for an entry, it is given a default prediction of zero (0) points to zero (0) points. It is possible for a default prediction to break a tie.

STRAIGHT SCORING TIEBREAKERS: In all cases, an entry that does not win a tiebreaker is eliminated from consideration: Tiebreaker #1 - An Entrant's predicted Tiebreaker Game score is compared to the actual Tiebreaker Game score. The differences between the predicted scores and actual scores for each team are added. The entry with the smallest total difference is considered the winning entry. Tiebreaker #2 - The Entrant whose predicted score for the winning team of the Tiebreaker Game is closest to the actual score of the winning team is considered the winning entry.

Comment

Yes... they did go your way. Final Standings

Rank Entry, Owner Tie Total

1* Vicious Rabbits FFZ Rabbit 20-27 25

1* gjramseygjramsey -- 25

3 MehColdWizard- -- 23

4* Dallas Dwarf TossersSlowwHand 46-51 22

4* RAHFFZ 1RAHFFZ -- 22

6 civming 1civming 27-24 21

7 BerzerkerBerzerker9 27-31 20

* - Denotes tiebreaker used

Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Congrats JR. I sucked but at least not as bad as Ming
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks. My prediction for the final was Bama 27-21. Not too shabby!

Comment

I went on vacation for a couple of weeks and forgot to put in a tiebreaker. Congrats JR

Comment

You would have had to been real good to get closer But congrats to both, since you kicked my butt.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X