No announcement yet.

Poly IDP FF17 Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And mine is correct also. I'll wait a few weeks before I offer up an editorial comment like Slow
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That's a quorum. Let the games begin!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Just noticed that MGuth's 2 injury replacements are not posted in the draft thread.
        So, for the record, his injury replacement picks for Ware and Meredith were:

Chris Thompson RB WAS
        Benardrick McKinney LB HOU
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• SKILL LEVEL

Teams Managed: 7

Lifetime Record: 39-39-0

Lifetime Winning %: .500

Trophies Won: 1

I think this makes me the Jeff Fisher of Poly fantasy football.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• I took Gillislee on at least 4 teams and sat him on 3 - and Brady bombed... Its gonna take him and his wr corp time to get settled in

I suspect NE wants the league to see Gillislee early so they gotta defend for him and leave other holes. But he's better than Blount.

Comment

• Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

Comment

• I might be able to hold rah to 200 pts this week.

Comment

• Considering you're 3-0 while averaging less than 130 points a week, consider yourself luckly.
                  And I would have beat you any of those first three weeks.

And I only gloat because I'm getting killed in my other leagues.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• My Points Allowed was lowest in the league by 50, going into this week. If I could've thought of a witty way to "OMG Lucky Schedule", I would have changed my team name.

Comment

• yeah, good team name.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And the Jolly Rabbit flies this week. Still 4-2 is really good, 2-4 would have exceeded my expectations.

Comment

• I was doing a little fantasy football research and ran across this LOL-worthy gem in one article:

Jay Cutler is matchup proof in that he is not worth playing regardless of the matchup…
                          Yes, I really did laugh out loud.

Comment

• lol

I got 6 teams and my best was picked by yahoo in a 14 team league with deep rosters, ie, everyone scrambles for bread crumbs on the ww... a 2 defense, 2 QB, 6 WR, 4 RB, 2 TE league with no defenses available on the ww

Comment

• WOW, breadcrumbs is probably an understatement.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• As I slip into first place with a team that keeps losing Quarterbacks, I'd like to take this opportunity to once again thank Sloww for picking first and not taking Bell

In my other two leagues I still have Johnson on my roster despite a 0% chance that he will return this year, because I'm just stubborn.

And praying to whatever deity I can find that Rogers does indeed play once becoming eligible again in week 15. Oh PLEASE oh PLEASE oh PLEASE.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X