No announcement yet.

NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I screwed up the first standings No change to ordering but Ming and Jrabbit actually have an extra point each.
    Despite nobody caring I should at least get it right, or at least if I am going to screw up I should end up winning

Jrabbit 9
    Ming 8
    Rah 7
    GV 6
    GJRamsey 6
    DB 4
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

I'm just glad I'm not the one keeping track. Carry on.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Round two down to the last few games.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ooh I picked Pens and Oilers in 7!
          Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Well second round complete and results were

Nashville in 6
            Ottawa in 6
            Anaheim in 7
            Pittsburgh in 7

And considering that the only one I got right was Nashville and both of my conference winners are out, I'll be moving farther down the list.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If Edmonton had come through for me I would have jumped into first

GJRamsey is the only one with a finalist pick still alive!

Jrabbit 13
              Ming 13
              GV 12
              GJRamsey 11
              DB 10
              Rah 10

Comment

and I am picking against them now!

Preds in 6
                Pitt in 7

Comment

Not that mine make much of a difference but

Nashville in 7
                  Pittsburgh in 6
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Nashville in 6
                    Pittsburgh in 6

Comment

Well it looks like we're dooming the preds and the penguins.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Nashville in 6
                        Pittsburgh in 7
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Nashville in 7
                          Pittsburgh in 7

Comment

I feel like I should change my picks just to spice it up. Nah!

Comment

Oops, too late for the West. I'll foolishly take Ottawa in 7 in the East.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader View Post
                                I feel like I should change my picks just to spice it up. Nah!
                                Yeah, I was going to go in and flip my picks just to be different and have a chance to catch up. But I've been so right so far

JR, go ahead and pick the other one. It's only one came, I doubt anybody would object that much.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X