No announcement yet.

NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No ****! Only 3 goals in 4 games. Everybody said they had a great defense, and I guess they proved that. And we all had such high hopes for them this year. Sigh.....
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'd like to chalk it off to running into a hot goalie, but they just outplayed us in every dimension of the game.
      At least we don't have to worry about management over reacting and firing the coach.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Congrats to the Predators. They played a great series and deserved to win. I hope they stay hot!

Look for some new faces on defense in Chicago next fall.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I had thought I should have changed my finalist pick to the Hawks. Boy am I glad I kept Minnesota
          Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

At least we all sucked
            Jrabbit 8
            Ming 7
            Rah 7
            GV 6
            GJRamsey 6
            DB 4
            Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Thanks for the update. I don't even remember how the scoring was done, so I'm glad you did it

Round Two - Starting Wednesday Night.

Ottawa Senators vs. New York Rangers

Washington Capitals vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

St. Louis Blues vs. Nashville Predators

Anaheim Ducks vs. Edmonton Oilers

Don't forget to make your picks.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Luckily I have previous years spreadsheets so I don't have to remember these things.

Rangers in 6
                Pens in 7
                Nashville in 6
                Edmonton in 7

Comment

Can you post the scoring so we all know. not that it really matters
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

New York Rangers in 7

Washington Capitals in 6

Nashville Predators in 6

Anaheim Ducks in 5

Comment

Ottawa Senators vs. New York Rangers - Rangers in 6

Washington Capitals vs. Pittsburgh Penguins - Capitals in 7

St. Louis Blues vs. Nashville Predators - Predators in 6

Anaheim Ducks vs. Edmonton Oilers - Ducks in 6
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Wow this is getting a bit boring.

Ottawa Senators vs. New York Rangers - Rangers in 7

Washington Capitals vs. Pittsburgh Penguins - Capitals in 6

Anaheim Ducks vs. Edmonton Oilers - Oilers in 7

I was going to go with the ducks also but don't want to match everyone.
                        And for some reason my interest level has fallen off a touch
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah,

It's two points for picking the team, and an extra point if you also get the number of games.
                          It's also two points for each correct cup finalist/winner pick.

Comment

thx That's what I thought it was, but it's nice to have it on record so it can be referred to in the future, once we've forgotten again.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And I sucked the worst!

Ottawa Senators vs. New York Rangers - Rangers in 7

Washington Capitals vs. Pittsburgh Penguins - Capitals in 6

Anaheim Ducks vs. Edmonton Oilers - Ducks in 7

Comment

Wait, I'm leading? After winning last year?? Really shows how many Canadians have abandoned Poly...

Round Two

Ottawa Senators vs. New York Rangers - Ottawa in 7

Washington Capitals vs. Pittsburgh Penguins - Washington in 6

St. Louis Blues vs. Nashville Predators - St. Louis in 7

Anaheim Ducks vs. Edmonton Oilers - Anaheim in 6
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X