Polybrackets 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polybrackets 2017

This year's Yahoo brackets for the NCAA men's basketball tournament, aka March Madness. Invites to last year's participants have been sent.

Group name: Polybrackets 2017
    Group #36244
    PW = poly

Link = https://tournament.fantasysports.yah...t1/group/36244
    Last edited by -Jrabbit; March 12, 2017, 18:58. Reason: Fixed link, added group number
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

I think I need an invite as that link says I'm not a member and Yahoo wants a ID I don't have. I know I've been in some MM pool each year.

Comment

me too, I'll try joining with the group id and pw at yahoo

Comment

You should have received an invite. Everyone from last year should have, Saturday 3/11, 11:24 a.m. according to Yahoo.

If you can't find your invitation email from Yahoo, I recommend signing into Yahoo normally, then select Tourney Pick'em.
        Surely there's a way to join a private group...

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I got it now. I was using name instead of Group Number. Duh!!

Comment

I had to click on the icon for transporting my bracket to another league before I got the option for joining a private league - pop in the group id and password and presto

but I had an existing league so maybe I had an extra page to deal with first

Comment

Well last year, we had two Yahoo brackets and two CBS brackets.
              Both of the CBS leagues are active, and this Poly Yahoo one is active.

I think we had a FFZ/POLY bracket as well... And probably don't need it this year since we already have three
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well i've signed up for 2 at cbs and 2 at yahoo. the normal one and the new one berz posted in the other thread. So far only four in that one, so one that I have a great chance to finish in the top 5
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's over for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X