Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Baseball Sign Ups

slow draft will start sometime in early March

Funny you should post this right here, right now...

Originally posted by sanabas View Post
    Berz was here 5 days ago to say he was playing, but hasn't logged in since.

Keeper declarations have been stalled for 4 days.

We're not pressed for time yet, but ideally want to get through keepers by this weekend.

So if Berz still hasn't logged in 48 hours from this post (6pm Monday night my time, 2am Monday for the eastern US), I'm going to take the drastic step of picking his keepers for him so we can get moving again. I really don't want to, as there are some actual choices to make in there, it's not the straightforward & obvious picks that some teams have.

So if anyone has magical summoning powers, now's the time to use them.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

This is going to be a keeper league?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

no, just our usual h2h weekly changes

Comment

i sent out a bunch of invites

Comment

Is this ONLINE of OFFLINE draft please?

Am afraid I only have time for a LIve draft this year sorry

Comment

Is there such a thing as a dead draft?
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Skyfish View Post
                Is this ONLINE of OFFLINE draft please?

Am afraid I only have time for a LIve draft this year sorry
                in the past its been offline but we can do either, I prefer live

Comment

I'm afraid timezone difference would make it difficult for me to join a live draft...

Comment

what time of the day can you devote an hour or two for a draft?

if we did a morning est on a weekend?

Comment

I'll try, but I do 12 hours Saturdays and Sundays.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                        what time of the day can you devote an hour or two for a draft?

if we did a morning est on a weekend?
                        I think afternoons (my evening) would be better for me. Any day of the week

Comment

hey Slowwhand, are you available 10-12 am saturday the 25th?

J at Speakeasy has an autodraft league. I didn't care for the idea but now I see its appeal, everyone can either rely on yahoo's rankings or they can pre-edit their preference list

the better job you do on editing the list the better draft you will have, and everyones basically on equal footing

Comment

I might be into this again. I am pretty flexible on the times/dates. If you want to do the whole draft you will need more than 1 to 2 hours though.

Comment

If Saturday is best for others, I'll try.

Comment

Working...
                              X