No announcement yet.

NFL Survival League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dang, I was so close to being the One! SD tempted me, but they have been so weird this season.

Comment

Congrats rah. Javelinas was a no-show. :surprise:
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'll still consider this one a tie.
        But this is the first time any of us has ever gone this far into the season without getting a lose.
        I'm glad I won't have to do the trickiest part. Picking a winner this week and leaving yourself one for the SuperBowl.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

thats right, we had 2 seasons and you won the first so you're still perfect

and assuming you left NE to win the SB that means picking between GB in ATL

ouch

Comment

It shows me as the winner but still eligible to pick. I've picked atlanta and pitts so it's either GB this week and NE for the final or the other way around.
            Hint, I picked GB this week. since they have to win for me to even have a chance.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yep, I didn't bother with a pick since it is silly for these kind of picks in the playoffs. Good job Rah! So much better than last season for most of us.

Comment

I'm sure Ming will list you as the co-winner of the second session. We called it that two weeks prior. I just wanted to see if it was possible to go perfect for the year.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I thought we had one reset...
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

We did, but since I won the first segment i have not picked a loser yet.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

True Dat
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yes, I'll admit it is easier with a reset
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

that worked out good, GB and NE for 21-0

Comment

That's the plan. We'll see if GB can take out Hotlanta.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X