6 ColdWizard 109
      6 Berzerker[TRU] 109
      8 gjramsey 91
      9 [TRU] Jrabbit 88

Now is definitely the time for moves.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I win the week with 10. Ming and Spaced didn't make picks, so I also take the overall lead by 1 over Berz and Sloww.

Comment

WOW!
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

What, crap, I thought I made picks?

Like I said, no worries, I'll forget eventually.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

we need a mulligan week

my pending victory coming from out of the dust of your tracks will be less satisfying

Comment

Very close from top to bottom.
                Congrats to Berz and Wiz.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Berz still won. No matter how far the forum is rolled back.

Comment

WELL IT"S TIME FOR A NEW SEASON. I just got the email and am committed to another year.

Here's a list of the final standings from last year, as a reminder of who was in.

1 Berzerker[TRU] 127
                    2 ColdWizard 125
                    3 Demonbinder 124
                    3 Sloww Hand 124
                    5 rah 123
                    6 Ming 121
                    7 Spaced Cowboy 115
                    8 [TRU] Jrabbit 101
                    9 gjramsey 98

I don't remember if there was a way to invite new players since our commish isn't still avail. .
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

False. I wrested control after much miscommunication with CBS Sports. I also gave Ming commish powers in case I ever ran away from Poly. He helped someone sign up but I don't remember who or how long ago because I'm old now.

It's the March Madness that doesn't have a commish, as far as I know.

Comment

I'm in and been in for a couple of weeks
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                          False. I wrested control after much miscommunication with CBS Sports. I also gave Ming commish powers in case I ever ran away from Poly. He helped someone sign up but I don't remember who or how long ago because I'm old now.

It's the March Madness that doesn't have a commish, as far as I know.
                          And I'm old too

I appreciate the update thought.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think I won't make a new thread though, the link in the first post is still valid. New posts will be seen.

Comment

I thought the same which is why I didn't create a new thread either.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Good to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X