NHL 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL 2016

Well now that they've reached the all-star game I guess it's time to take it seriously again.

The first question is DID you watch the all-star games, and if so what did you think?

I think they've hit a home run with the 3-3 tourney. It was quite entertaining and just when you think it was going to turn into a scoring fest, the final is a low scorer.

The players looked like they were having fun. (especially the fake Kane fight)

It looks like they had decent ratings.

And the sub plots with Scott couldn't have been scripted any better. Even considering a lot of fan rigging.

A good day for Hockey overall. Quite unlike the NFL experience that followed.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

I watched it and it was fun. Somehow I knew once Scott scored the first goal they would try to get him a second and that would raise the possibility of him being MVP. I think it was a good change and the other leagues need to figure something out to make theirs better or just get rid of them.

Comment

I hope somebody has a record of this year's current Cup contest.

And while I remember taking St Louis and Tampa this round, I have no clue the number of games.

This really sucks...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

At least you have the spreadsheet to recreate the hall of fame. But all that work gone. What a shame.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have our picks for this round. Tomorrow I will post the standings so we can make the picks for the final.
          Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader View Post
            I have our picks for this round. Tomorrow I will post the standings so we can make the picks for the final.
            YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Thank you Pittsburgh

Jrab 19
              GV 19
              Ming 17
              Rah 16
              GJRam 16
              DB 15
              Sava 10
              Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Pittsburgh Penguins in 7
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Sharks in 6
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Pitt in 6

Comment

Sharks in 7.

Comment

Sharks in 7.

Comment

Will there be a tiebreaker?
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Never had a tie breaker in the past... We've had split winners before.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Don't care either way; just want to know.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X