Fantasy Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Basketball

I used to play Fantasy Baseball and Football in the Poly leagues. Is there a Basketball league usually set up? And if not, is there any interest?
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

There's barely any interest in an NBA Bulls thread, let alone anything more involved.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

DA BULLS

Oh, never mind.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Someone should start a pool on the next part of D Rose to shatter/tear/fall off.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Does his brain count? Because frankly, every time he opens his mouth............
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Really. You'd think somebody with that much money could just pay someone to talk for them.

Instead I can just picture him sitting around smoking doobs with his brother (yes he looks stoned every time he appears on the news) and joking about what stupid thing he's going to say next,
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
              Does his brain count? Because frankly, every time he opens his mouth............
              How true!!

Comment

Working...
              X