Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poly IDP '15 Draft Thread - Roger's vastly overinflated ego edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My roster is correct.

Unfortunately I already have an injured linebacker, so when are we going to unlock rosters?

Comment

• Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
      Ok, rosters are set on Yahoo. Please check them to see how many times I screwed up. Teams are still locked so let me know here if I need to fix something before opening them up to roster moves. I'll need to make at least one change because Berz's team was submitted without a kicker.
      you submitted my team w/o a kicker and yahoo accepted it?

interesting

Comment

• Yep. I've swapped Gost back in for you though.

Ok, I'll unlock the teams on Friday (probably around 10AM ET) and then it will be a free for all. Good luck, gentlemen!
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• anybody want Ryan Matthews?

Comment

• Ok folks, the locks are off. Have at it.
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• BTW, Aeson. Thanks for the help including your speedy response, Pusscake.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Too much Aaron Rogers, Jr.
                Last edited by SlowwHand; September 29, 2015, 03:37.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• We were 6th and 7th in this week's scoring, so one of us was bound to get a lucky win.
                  I take small consolation in the fact that it took a 62-point night from Rodgers to get you a 10-point victory.

Enjoy!
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I had zero expectations of winning.
                    Going into the game, I figured you'd take the week by 20 or so.

Comment

• Booooooo! Boooooooo! More losses for Sloww
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• I must admit, I was hopeful that KC's defense would offer a bit more resistance.

But hey, this is not my first rodeo. So it goes.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                          Booooooo! Boooooooo! More losses for Sloww
                          Feel free to be quiet at your convenience.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            Feel free to be quiet at your convenience.
                            Let me check my schedule... next quiet time is penciled in for week 17.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                            X