Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DST Fantasy Football

Who's interested? I am.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

yup

Comment

inne
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Sorry, not me this year. I'll play Auction League for my Jaguar Rules fix.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

So this is dead?
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Comment

Seems like all 3 leagues are having participation issues. Maybe some consolidation is in order...
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Me.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Plenty of room in IDP for any who aren't already in it...
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Sorry IDP is too much for me, I'm not a fan of all the DEF players. Barely can keep track of offensive players.

Comment

oh c'mon

you can do it

Comment

You better get in all that you can.
                        This is shaping up to be Last Call.

Comment

Working...
                        X