Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy View Post
    Sigh,

I will play, but I would like to define my own BAPAY rules, means faster for me, don't have to wait so long.
    Emphasis/bolding mine. Let's give the guy a chance.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

OK, Spaced is in! Let's rock this thing.
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm picking in a few minutes

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Comment

List to 'zerker. Still early enough in the draft where its easy to get 7 players you still really want.

Comment

I wont be here late afternoon early evening, so I'm forwarding picks from Greadius to Rabbit

sorry Rabbit, Trix are for kids
            Last edited by Berzerker; August 26, 2015, 16:09.

Comment

Got it. I'll assume he just wants the first two available on that list regardless of position.

Comment

Yes, it's in order of preference. I'm still around, just trying to speed things up.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Comment

Thx Rabbit and Koy

Comment

this draft is flying, I cant get a round (and a half) of golf in before its my turn and I'm on the end

Comment

That's the difference between 8 teams and 10. That, and the fact the 8-team leagues mean a balanced schedule for a 14-week season.

Comment

8 teams means plenty - o - studs to go around for everyone. Now comes the pain of injury etc.
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

True. But even with injuries... two fewer teams = 44 more roster-ready free agents!

Comment

Working...
                          X