March Insanity-Yahoo Bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, Wisconsin!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Woot!

****'em Bucky!

On Wisconsin!!!

Kentucky is 38 and Bo!
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

My motherland rocked it tonight! On Wisconsin!
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Good game.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Damn. Oh well. Basketball can go back to being meaningless again.
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

congrats Mark

Comment

Well done, Nimrods.

...and my decades-long hate/hate relationship with Duke continues. Whenever I pick them to make the Final 4, they lose early. And every time I pick them to lose early, they make the Final 4. Coach K is my NCAA kryptonite.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Too much Kentucky AND Duke.

Comment

Can't disagree.

Comment

In our office pool with hundreds of entries I put in 2 entries with one having Duke as the Champ.
                      Having just checked the final standings I will assume that they're paying out the top 3 since I finished 4th.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Without doubt.

Comment

Congrats Nimrods.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                            In our office pool with hundreds of entries I put in 2 entries with one having Duke as the Champ.
                            Having just checked the final standings I will assume that they're paying out the top 3 since I finished 4th.
                            impressive

they'll pay top 10 or more

Comment

This was one of those run by the office for "CHARITY" so 50% of the pool is not being paid out which is the main reason why I doubt they'll pay out that deep.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X