No announcement yet.

Apolyton Baseball Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously not. Says something for having a roster thread, that half usually ignore.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Nope. 23/23.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• 9 batters 8 pitchers 6 bench.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
          here we go

thx everyone for another successful offline draft at Poly

and good luck

Play Ball!!!
          It's about freaking time.

J

Comment

• I can't seem to set my roster. I briefly see the screen, but then it...tabs out, for want of a better term.
            Anyone else?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Same.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Go to Monday. The same thing happened to me, but then I jumped ahead to Monday and it worked fine.
                  Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.
                  Professor Plum: Yes, but now I work for the United Nations.
                  Wadsworth: Well your work has not changed.

Comment

• Even going to Thursday did it.
                    Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X