2015 Fantasy Baseball at Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On BAPAY, I propose:

• The affected owner can substitute any player not taken since the pick.
    • Injured players cannot get issued.
    • Once on BAPAY, you do not get off for 48 hours. You must leave lists.

J

Comment

• I'm opposed to replacing - or as strict as possible against it. Otherwise you end up with more arguments about the replaced players (and crazily complicated stuff dealing with that).

And no, I don't think extra punishment makes sense. Other than auto Bapay if we haven't seen you at all since last Bapay.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• we'll start bapays with round 8, i left blazing logs a pm at speakeasy

Comment

• We will need faster than four hours at this point. Two hours is my suggestion.

Comment

• I've never understood why some deem it necessary to try and draw such a fine line that the draft ends as closely as possible to the first pitch of the season.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Apologies for how long it takes me to draft, I'm usually at school when it comes to my draft turn. I'll try to leave a list if it's getting close to my pick and I won't be online.

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  I've never understood why some deem it necessary to try and draw such a fine line that the draft ends as closely as possible to the first pitch of the season.
                  I like a whole week to get things settled in. I also like WW lotto once the basics have been covered. If we get about 12 rounds in, do a WW scramble for the rest.

J

Comment

• Are we officially on the clock, or are weekends excepted?

J

Comment

• On the clock.

Comment

• And we do not do ww scramble or whatever unless it is going to go past the season start here. We draft.

Comment

• Berz does that all on his own, after the draft.

For about 6 months.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• no ww limit

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                              no ww limit
                              You should recruit Sultan.

J

Comment

• Has anybody figured out a foolproof way to make Vlad come and pick? It seems like we spend an awful lot of waiting time on him.
                                Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.
                                Professor Plum: Yes, but now I work for the United Nations.
                                Wadsworth: Well your work has not changed.

Comment

Working...
                                X