No announcement yet.

2015 Fantasy Baseball at Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm fairly confident rosters are fine - Berz and I are both verifying that as we go. We've entered everything in up to the current pick.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Can we please get this league up tonight. You can add the final picks, but we are out of time. Opening is just four days. It takes two for waivers to clear.

J

Comment

• We are one pick away from being finished. Patience.

Comment

• Berz - ready to start. Please have at least one day waivers for now - it is unfair to those who can't check constantly not to.

Comment

• Thank you Ervin Santana... sheesh

Comment

• I'm not whining, and I've made mild reference to it before, but Holds sucks. I refuse to draft for the stat.
              If you drafted a Holds guy, start him.
              Guaranteed point.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Hey, I drafted a hold guy. Then San Diego traded for Kimbrel and sent him in the minors...

Comment

• Holds as a separate stat sucks. Holds + Saves is better than just saves, because it makes relievers a lot more useful. There aren't really enough closers for everyone to get 2 decent guys, so you have a stat for which there isn't adequate depth. One injury can tank someone's entire season for the stat.
                  Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.
                  Professor Plum: Yes, but now I work for the United Nations.
                  Wadsworth: Well your work has not changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistandantilus View Post
                    Hey, I drafted a hold guy. Then San Diego traded for Kimbrel and sent him in the minors...
                    Now I have four closer, if you count McGee on DL. Grilli is available.

J

Comment

• Nothing better than to start the season with a proper ass beating of Metalhead...even with forgetting it was Weekly Lineup and having your worst possible team starting

Comment

• -
                        Last edited by Skyfish; April 17, 2015, 06:06.

Comment

• Speak!

Comment

• Do these puss players TRAIN?!?
                            MY team is now named DL.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              Do these puss players TRAIN?!?
                              MY team is now named DL.
                              Do you still have your first round pick? I dont. Plus he goes down on Monday, so I get and empty slot all week.

J

Comment

• Ouch, that hurts.

Comment

Working...
                                X