No announcement yet.

2015 Fantasy Baseball at Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a heads-up, unless it get to my turn before 09:30 EST tomorrow, I'll be at work til 15:00, and my pick will be in before 16:00.

Comment

• So BAPAY you since you know you're going to be gone, but aren't leaving a List?
      We can do that.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• my list is with Berz for the remainder of the draft. Might be here, might not, don't wait for me.

Comment

• You're as dependable as they come.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            So BAPAY you since you know you're going to be gone, but aren't leaving a List?
            We can do that.
            Left a quick list with Berz just in case.

Comment

• i wont be around today

i'll leave my picks w snoopy

Comment

• My list is pretty extensive but if it runs out just bapay me some pitchers and an outfielder.

Comment

• We should really have Vlad on auto-bapay or make him leave a list. We need to wrap this up in the next few days.
                  Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.
                  Professor Plum: Yes, but now I work for the United Nations.
                  Wadsworth: Well your work has not changed.

Comment

• If berz is not here to pick from my list when I come up just bapay me OF and SP.

Comment

• I was hoping we would be done today, but the pace has slowed to a crawl.

I suggest everyone have a 2 round list in by 2:00 PM ET tomorrow. If you want BAPAY, state the positions. That is evening for our European players. Then we can go live Wednesday and off WW hold on Friday. Anything less is too close to opening day.

J
                      Last edited by onejayhawk; March 30, 2015, 12:40.

Comment

• I have picks from Vlad and Clever Pun

be back in ~3 hours

Comment

• I have picks from Jayhawk, Vlad and Clever Pun

Comment

• I actually have a different pick in mind, disregard the last list.

Comment

• If possible, it would be good to set the league active tonight. The last few picks can be added by the Commish. Getting rosters posted tomorrow would be a good thing. It will be Friday before we can do drop/add even then.

J

Comment

• I gambled on a couple of kids.
                                Little bastards will probably bite me on the ass

Comment

Working...
                                X