No announcement yet.

2015 Fantasy Baseball at Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You sort of have a parallel thread going - people switching their picks. It's messy and why I don't like allowing it, but like I said I'm in the minority.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Berz can you check to see if vlad sent you a list in email btw?

Comment

• If you want a bapayed player that is thrown back into the pool, you can lay claim to him and if you're the first in line of people wanting him you get him in exchange for your last or next pick - eg if you wanted Gray and took a different SP since he was bapayed, you can exchange him for the SP you did take. That can result in a cascading effect but in all the years we've done this its only happened maybe 4-6 times and maybe only 1 bapay was wanted by someone else and the delay was minimal.

we try to be fairly lenient about replacing bapays, so if you see a player you want get bapayed pay attention to see if they're replaced and let us know you want them.

Comment

• no list from Vlad

btw, if you leave or receive a list let us know here

Comment

• Jayhawk left me picks

dont look like we'll be playing mens league today so I should be around

Comment

• Looks like we're getting close to another Bapay. I will send you a pick so you can go all the way through.

Comment

• Vlad has a bapay coming within the hour, I have picks for Snoopy and Jayhawk so Skyfish will be up soon

Comment

• I figure Skyfish is 9-10 hours ahead of me so he's probably sound asleep and wont be waking up for a few hours

I sent him an email letting him know he's welcome to replace any bapay he gets, but I dont want to autobapay people without their say so

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                    Skyfish is up
                    Why? If he did not leave a list, c'est la vie.

J

Comment

• I'm sending picks for me and Jayhawk to Snoopy, I'll be gone for ~3 hours

Comment

• I have a valid pick for Berz but not Jayhawk, so we'll need to wait.

Comment

• I talked a little smack at Sam earlier.
                          Last couple of rounds, he's been on top of it, though. :
                          Just get more comfortable leaving a list. That way. You don't have utopian worry about worthless Fist.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Sorry about that, I went to bed with 4 picks before mines and I wasnt comfortable leaving a list

Comment

• I'll be gone today, I left picks with Sloww and Fist

Comment

• What are we waiting for?

J

Comment

Working...
                                X