No announcement yet.

2015 Fantasy Baseball at Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with snoopy. If he checks in tonight, let him change his BAPAY if he wants to, as long as nobody besides J picks. Otherwise, auto BAPAY him from here on out.
    Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.
    Professor Plum: Yes, but now I work for the United Nations.
    Wadsworth: Well your work has not changed.

Comment

• okay, I'll look for a BAPAY for Skyfish

if he checks in tonight he can change them both

Comment

• perma bapay seems rather harsh.

Comment

• yup

Comment

• Skyfish, when you check in replace both your bapays if you want

Comment

• General rule with BAPAY--you dont get off without leaving a list.

J

Comment

• our rules allow people to replace them, the penalty is the loss of however many picks go by before the replacement

Comment

• If 11 people have a catcher and you don't, and have it in your quasi-plan that you can wait, guess what? By BAPAY rules you get a Catcher. Be here or leave a list. Your mama isn't here.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• No need to put me on auto-BAPAY, I was just extremely busy yesterday, sorry.
                    I am happy with both picks.

Comment

• Just a note - between 2200 and 0830 EST, there's a damn good chance that I won't be able to make a pick. Time before I'm forced to take a BAPAY is appreciated. At latest I'll get in my pick by 1200 EST in the worst case scenario.

Comment

• Bapay are off 10pm-8am or so central time.
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                          our rules allow people to replace them, the penalty is the loss of however many picks go by before the replacement
                          This can be a problem. If someone gets BAPAYed a player, and a subsequent person who drafts wanted that player, it's not fair if the person who got BAPAYed gets to switch their pick, because then the next people got hosed because they showed up promptly to draft.

I might have drafted Sonny Gray if he was available. If Skyfish comes along and changes the BAPAY, then he didn't draft Sonny Gray, but then I didn't get a chance to. And someone picking after me now has a chance to.
                          Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.

Comment

• I thought Sonny Gray was a good gamble, even at Vlad's pick. What I read cites huge potential. I would have taken him Tanaka pick.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• When someone switches a Bapay you're free to also switch. (I actually oppose switching unless it's very soon, but that is not the majority opinion). It can cause a bit of confusion but should be rare.
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• But then you basically have to wait for everyone to show up again to pass on the player that was drafted. If only 1 other person has drafted, switching is OK. Anything more and you need to stop the draft to make it fair, which defeats the purpose of BAPAY to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                                X