• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to JR and to Skyfish
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Thanks, guys. Nice to see Skyfish hanging in the top 10 nationally, even after he kept Rory on the bench Sunday to give me a chance...

9 - The Zeuros - 4128
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• congrats Rabbit

Comment

• I was out of town over the weekend and only made changes Thursday night. I ended up with a pretty good score. Maybe I should do that more often. Nah!!

Comment

• I eeked out.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• A solid weekly win, Sloww. Well done.

Also, congrats to VonSchack, hanging on to win the Spring segment by 2 pts. over The Zeuros.

Finally, congratulations to Skyfish's The Zeuros, with his ongoing run at the top of Yahoo globally - still #8, baby!

On to the Summer segment...
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I can't seem to get past rationing starts, even though you've advised time and again to not worry about it.
                I see the logic and need to improve.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• It's not like the NFL and MLB where everyone plays every game.
                  In 36 weeks, not many worthwhile players enter more than about 20 PGA tournaments.

Comment

• I figured I'd save starts and just ignore the last week of this session and actually came within 6 points of winning.

Well at least we beat JR and Ming on the golf course last week.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      I eeked out.
                      Well done, a nice win to close out Spring.

Fortunately, I've redeemed myself a bit after a horrid Winter.

Summer is coming...

Comment

• Yeah I finished basically dead last for the spring but YTD still in there.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Damn I really wish I could have stolen - with Steele - that Spring segment from VonSchack (who is my best friend IRL!!!)
                          Btw we had a Golf Break together in Orlando a few weeks ago: we played 126 holes in 3.5 days

Still a great end of segment for me, coming close to victories by just a few points - 7 Top3s in the segment sounds like it could be a record but idk for sure

The end game is still to win this league and I have increased my buffer so I should be able to withstand the dreaded Summer segment, my nemesis
                          Also no Grand Canyon visit this year with no cell or wifi signal - that should help...
                          Also hoping Yahoo does not ban me per mistake like last year
                          Last edited by Skyfish; June 29, 2015, 10:06.

Comment

• congrats vonSchack

Comment

• Nicely done, Sloww, back-to-back wins!

Comment

• Yeah congrats, I got close. Now we'll see if conserving starts will actually help me in the final segment. (of course it hasn't helped in close to a decade but we'll see if the 11th time is magic) lol:
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X