• Show
Clear All

Penalty.
    mother ****er 2-1

love to ivory coast

oh man. cold executioners

Comment

winners

as the speaker said, half of europe is on the plane back home, but we're staying there.

well ****. who would have thought

Comment

Man.. it sounded like the Greek player played that up for the penalty, you bunch of fakers
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I didnt actually see it but the neighboors are going crazy

SAMBA BRAZILIERO

Comment

Comment

erm, here i expressed my dissatisfaction concerning some 5panish play during a basketball match
              Last edited by Bereta_Eder; June 25, 2014, 09:27.

Comment

and here i put the link concerning said dissatisfaction
                Last edited by Bereta_Eder; June 25, 2014, 09:28.

Comment

I figured out why I like to watch World Cup games and not any other games, Ian Darke.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

and here i repeated my dissatisfaction
                    Last edited by Bereta_Eder; June 25, 2014, 09:28.

Comment

betting site Betsafe decided to have some fun before the World Cup by creating a prop bet that involved another chomp from Suarez. The prop bet went off at 174/1, according to a site spokesman, and Swedish soccer fan Mats Johansson decided to throw 10 kronor ($1.83 USD) down and hope the madman went mad.
                      HA!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

So... there is more a chance of professional soccer player to get bit by Suarez than to get bit by a shark..

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                          BTW
                          Croatia WTF???!
                          TF was the substitutions - allegedly to open up more to attack and score, which resulted in a quick 3-0 to Mexico.

Mexico deserves to go through though, we should have done a lot better, but - meh, combined with the ref from the first game, there would be no need for changing the team in the last and so it goes.

In any case - congrats Greece, at least someone from here made it out of the group.
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

If Suarez was from a large nation, ie English, German, Spanish or from Brazil - nothing would have happened, but they can rape Uruguay and that is that.
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                              If Suarez was from a large nation, ie English, German, Spanish or from Brazil - nothing would have happened, but they can rape Uruguay and that is that.
                              Dude, this is complete bull****. He bit another person for crying out loud. For the THIRD DAMN TIME!

Comment

Meh - you had few years ago Defoe biting a player while playing for Spurs, and guess what "FA decided not to punish the player" ... all in all double standards.

Proper Suarez bite was against Ivanovic, this in the world cup - barely anything and the Italians are bound to make the most of it, the usual Italian drama. He should have kept his mouth shut while trying to headbutt the other guy .

Comment

Working...
                                X