No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2014 Schedule and Team Previews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is just one thing to say - Suarez. Even with one foot ( ) he is on top of the game.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Costa Rica 1 - Italy 0

CONCACAF Pride
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

3-0 France in the 1st half... it should have been even more
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Soo, soooo close... my heart is still deflated like a loss, but I know it was a draw and that the US is in good place to move through.

Comment

Yep, mere seconds from a win. I wasn't let down though, I figured it was coming.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

1-0
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I am with Brazil i want Brazil to win this time.

Comment

Wow, Italy goes down - no Italy, no Spain in the knockout rounds. I can't believe Suarez bit someone again, though - he should get suspended, but I can't be upset that Uruguay beat Italy. Italy flops too much and plays too much defensive football for me to want to root for them over someone else.

Comment

go greece agianst elephanttooth

except you won't because you're a nepotistic b!tch

Comment

BTW
                        Croatia WTF???!

Comment

Mexico really destroyed them in the 20 mins. It was crazy. Like once the first goal went, Croatia was like, ok let's try to **** the Brazilians and see if we can make them lose the group.

Comment

**** me. it appears we have beaten them. we're in for the 16.

Comment

Well you spoke too soon, didn't you .

Ivory Coast 1 - Greece 1.

If this holds, Ivory Coast finishes 2nd in the group, not Greece.

Comment

Yeah
                                I don't watch the match but I can tell from the cries of my neighboors.

Comment

Working...
                                X