No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2014 Schedule and Team Previews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I said, not an expert. They just didn't seem aggressive on their passes. It was like they were playing prevent.
    My thinking is more that if you're in their half, it's harder for them to score. They seem satisfied to just clear it.

But not going to complain. When they tied it, I started to sense doom, and was happy to be proved wrong.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

WOW! Belgium, trailing most of the match, yet dominating play scores twice late, 70th and 82nd minute to take the lead. Let's see if Algeria has got anything left for the equalizer.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

USa

Belgium
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

What in the world has gotten into Mexico?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Belgium sucked hairy donkey balls... Let's hope they'll grow as the tournament progresses.
            Mexico was great.
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Which is shocking (Mexico-wise) because in qualification they were abysmal. Almost didn't make it - had to do a one game playoff.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                When you're a couple of goals up I can defend that type of playing or if there's only a few minutes left to go. But to do it with only a one goal lead and 88 minutes to play is stupid.
                This is actually how Italy won in 2006 :shrug:
                Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Spain is not having a good tourney... 1-0 Chile

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain View Post
                    This is actually how Italy won in 2006 :shrug:
                    Which is one reason why some teams do it. I just don't and never will like it.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

2-0 Chile.

WOW

Comment

Spain goes down... amazing!

Comment

Australia-Netherlands was tight, really like Nr.11 (Oar)
                          Good game

Comment

4:0 was nice if you were not a Cameroon supporter, so the knock out stages start for us.

Preliminary round - Mexico - that will be a tough one, esp as we need to win to progress.
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

BREAKING: Live pictures of Mexican keeper Guillermo Ochoa. http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqXBRYgCcAILG13.jpg

(https://twitter.com/BBCSporf/status/479001441135525888)

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                                X