I did an extremely stress-filled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did an extremely stress-filled

I did an extremely stress-filled, unhappy week last week. Are you aware of what goes on after you get home in a very negative frame of mind everyday? Your husband rips out your horrible, awful, no-good porcelain white destroy that you’ve been loathing when you moved in and replaces it having a beautiful, shiny, clean new steel sink:
    My mom told me I needed to prevent letting things reach me so easily. I told her i was required to have no less than 4 more horrible weeks so that Sean would replace the entire content of our outdated kitchen appliances to try to boost my spirits. She was not amused. It made sense if you ask me though.

I was so incredibly busy a couple weeks ago that it is a small miracle i always was able to harmonize workouts. The sole day i came home directly from work was on Wednesday and i also has a small meltdown when I did. I was exhausted, burned out and emotional – rrt had been an authentic winning combination. Just ask Sean. I am aware he loves nothing more than after i yell at him for poor quality reason, then lay on the ground in the gym and wallow in self pity while I pretend to do ab exercises. Just kidding, I actually did do ab exercises. I also wallowed in self pity.

I’m not saying all of this to elicit getting some sort of pitying response from whoever is perusing this though. I’m saying this all because I desired a life threatening attitude adjustment. Therefore i spent the weekend finding joy in small things. Like my new sink. And i also finally used a curling wand with moderate success.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
    X