No announcement yet.

Fantasy Baseball @ Yahoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And again, the allotted time before BAPAY is what?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• 4 hours.

Technically Lincecum is lower ranked, but he's already got a full set of SP, so the next pick should be a batter.

Mike may change it within reasonable timeframe, as with other picks.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Take note of my earlier statement about how we bog down in later rounds and blow off observations that all is well.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Hopefully we can wrap this by Monday. That will leave just enough time to position everything and do some trading.

J

Comment

• I'll kiss your ass and give you 20 minutes to draw a crowd if we're done by Monday.

Comment

• I'll be gone today

Comment

• OK, send picks please If you send them to me I'll keep them unopened until my second pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  I'll kiss your ass and give you 20 minutes to draw a crowd if we're done by Monday.
                  I am saying we need to pick a round, 20 most likely, and end it when the round is complete. That way we could start the league on Monday, put in bids on WW for the last three spots. Otherwise, we will not have time before the season starts next Saturday.

J

Comment

• We will complete the draft in sufficient time. It's not like you can't make trades after the two effectively meaningless games next weekend. And honestly if you want to start making trades now, do so.

Also, if you believe a lot of trading is likely in a poly league, you are sorely mistaken.

Comment

• I will be in an out the rest of the day. BAPAY time is 4:10pm central and would be again Chase Headley for Mike. I have Vlad and Berz's picks.

Comment

• Not at this rate. At least not and still have time to make preseason adjustments.

J

Comment

• Sorry about the delay. I am on call this weekend and the phone rang.

J

Comment

• Corbin is now facing Tommy John apparently. Sigh. Anyone in a Tommy John fantasy league, I suggest Dan Haren.

Comment

• gotta go, Vlad wants a catcher - Matt Wieters

I'll take Paco Rodriguez

if he's nabbed leave my pick open and I'll make one when I get back

Comment

• BAPAY Time for El Justo

Comment

Working...
                                X