Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING! FANTASY GOLFERS at YAHOO

WARNING!!!!!!!

DO NOT DEPEND ON YAHOO! There are only 30 players in the 1st tournament and Yahoo is listing dozens who aint even playing. So when setting your rosters make sure the players you're taking are actually playing. I just set my line up with Yahoo and noticed the problem, even the "show only entered golfers" filter isn't working. I suggest using a different site like pgatour.com to find out who is and isn't playing.

Yahoo is really screwed up... I couldn't make my picks for the confidence pools I'm in. I was able to get my pick em entry in, but that's it.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I dont know how to contact Walrus, Demon and Guth at ASM. I sent an email to Guth from the yahoo league page but some people have their emails hidden.

and I'll add the mulligan option if and when yahoo lets me, I guess it dont matter if its now or in a month or two.

Comment

stick

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

if we have a major problem this 1st week maybe Skyfish can start a new league with the mulligan option and we'll use the 1st week as our low score

Comment

They have (finally) fixed this, btw.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                  if we have a major problem this 1st week maybe Skyfish can start a new league with the mulligan option and we'll use the 1st week as our low score
                  This would be a bad idea. I always like to see how our best ranks nationally, and this would really destroy that.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

National ranks depend on the points you amass as a Player - from the moment you create your account until the end of the season.

"Groups" like the ones we have here, have zero influence on your Season points, so starting a new League with Mulligan would NOT impact the national ranks. 100% guaranteed

In fact you can join as many groups as you want and you only always have just ONE team/roster and ONE set of points - also notice that in the Rankings there is NO mulligan option and all your points count.

Comment

Yes, I realize that, but if you missed the first week, you'd never get very high in the national ranks.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X