Poly Fantasy Golf 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah View Post
    We'll have to improve considerably for that. But that's the plan.
    You tell that Tony Bogey I'm gunning for him. I'm sure that will really shake him up.

Berz, as far as mulligans, I personally don't care which way we go. I don't want a useless league appearing on my fantasy team options, so I'm going to leave it to someone else.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm in

And while I like the mulligans feature, I have no real problem if we play it or not.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You tell that Tony Bogey I'm gunning for him. I'm sure that will really shake him up.
        Yep I'm sure he's quaking in his boots.

I can go either way on the mulligan. I know Tony Bogey would prefer we don't have it. (at least that's what I guess since he whines about it all the time)
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hi guys,
          Is the league created yet? Can you please make sure you invite all previous owners as some are not on Apolyton or FFZ?
          Season is starting very soon now... Please give me the details !

pS: please keep mulligans ON!!!

Comment

PolyGolf2014

Group ID#: 3039
            Password: poly
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Don't care re mulligan weeks. Either way is fine.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Skyfish View Post
                Hi guys,
                Is the league created yet? Can you please make sure you invite all previous owners as some are not on Apolyton or FFZ?
                Season is starting very soon now... Please give me the details !

pS: please keep mulligans ON!!!
                Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                PolyGolf2014

Group ID#: 3039
                Password: poly
                I need email addresses for invites, I'm not getting an option to invite last year's league and the mulligan option is not working

based on the voting I'll choose the mulligan option if it becomes available, especially if someone misses the 1st week.

Comment

Ok thanks, I didnt realize you could not invite past league members, Golf is definitely the poor child of Yahoo's Fantasy Sports...
                  I'll make sure I invite Schack...

Comment

He votes for Mulligan too btw, its too easy to miss a deadline or be a victim's of Yahoo's bugs/shenanigans...

Comment

1st tournament is Jan 3rd? Isn't that Friday?

and the mulligan option is not available yet

I tried starting a new league and still couldn't pick the mulligan option

I remember having this problem in the recent past but not the solution. Our records are based on dropping 3 low scores

New Years will be a good time to set them rosters for Hawaii
                      Last edited by Berzerker; December 29, 2013, 16:56.

Comment

I did mine as soon as I joined.

Comment

WARNING!!!!!!!

DO NOT DEPEND ON YAHOO! There are only 30 players in the 1st tournament and Yahoo is listing dozens who aint even playing. So when setting your rosters make sure the players you're taking are actually playing. I just set my line up with Yahoo and noticed the problem, even the "show only entered golfers" filter isn't working. I suggest using a different site like pgatour.com to find out who is and isn't playing.

oh ya, spread the word

yahoo golf wont let me email the league but I'm sending out a few

I'm worried about Walrus, Demon, Sloww and Coldwizard
                          Last edited by Berzerker; January 2, 2014, 02:56.

Comment

This is intolerable! How is Sloww able to navigate such complexity?! Wait, he's not lazy... nvm.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

It's giving the "NE" flag.

Comment

Yeah, it seem OK this morning, so everyone should verify. Thanks for the heads up. I would have screwed up.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X