• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Congrats!!
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Twice in 3 years? Sounds like you're royalty, too!

Congrats, man.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Good job. Congrats.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Congrats... explains why you weren't around that much for the FFZ draft
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• thanks everyone, my run ended today... 82 at Topeka CC on the first day of our senior city stroke play tournament. It'll take a sub par round tomorrow to have a chance at a top 5 finish. One of the better golfers I know snapped a tendon or something in his right arm today and headed off to the hospital. His golfing days are over until spring at best. The people playing with him said the muscle in his arm was folded up like a rug.

Wednesday will be 8 days of golf in a row for me, I'm tired of golf

Comment

• One more round!
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I wish I could be tired of golf

Comment

• Me too
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• A few minutes exposure gets me tired of golf, if I'm not already still tired of it.

Chi-Chi Rodriguez
                      Everyone else
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

Comment

• Chi-Chi gave me a sand trap lesson during a practice round of the western open when I was younger. He was the best.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                            Chi-Chi gave me a sand trap lesson during a practice round of the western open when I was younger. He was the best.
                            I merely liked his sword-fighting.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              Chi-Chi gave me a sand trap lesson during a practice round of the western open when I was younger. He was the best.
                              WOW! I wish I was there

Well I didn't need a sub par round, I shot 75 today and tied for 5th and I won the gross for my age bracket somehow... The competition wasn't as strong as in years past, our champ shot 71-72

Tough course, fast, sloped greens, narrow fairways, thick rough and trees everywhere... Topeka CC is the best our city has to offer, and its expensive to join.

Comment

• Crap! Sloww beats me by two points. Can't catch a break this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X