Poly Fantasy Golf 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another great week for Sloww.

I plummeted in the rankings again this week. My mojo is MIA.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• So close... just needed Keegan to keep up the -3. Sigh.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• So I told you guys I would sink in the Summer, well guess what...there is NO wifi or 3G coverage in the Grand Canyon area where I was during the Open!! It cost me 200+ points and I shot down the rankings in this league and the Yahoo ones (from 98th percentile all the way to 87th!!!)
        Complete and utter disaster

It really hurts because usually the Open is a nightmare for Fantasy (ie the Darren Clark victory a few years ago) and this was the first time it was the highest scoring week for fantasy: all the favs played great for the 1st time in years

Oh well I knew it would happen and I cant complain as I had an amazing holiday visiting all the big National Parks of the west in a luxury RV

Comment

• Too bad about your team, but that sounds like a great vacation.

Don't feel too bad -- I dropped about 100 pts to the leaders, and I was actually online and trying!
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I am unable to access Yahoo since yesterday evening, anyone else having trouble?

I tried from both my cable ISP and from my mobile 4G network!?!?
            I get this screen:

Comment

• Wow they've blocked my Account, I was able to create a new account, sign in and access Fantasy Sports... ****, how am I going to solve this?!?!?

I am unable to change my line-up for this weekend, and the chance I cna solve this before the deadline is low

Comment

• I just made my changes as usual - no problem.

I saw that screen late Thurs night and just figured it was normal server maintenance.

Did you by any chance just install Firefox 31? It's giving my wife some internet fits...
                Last edited by -Jrabbit; August 9, 2014, 03:00.

Comment

• You should be able to get a reset through your phone if you gave them a cell number to text. Otherwise they have a customer service contact:
                  If you're having trouble signing into your Yahoo account, don't give up just yet! Know how to identify and correct common sign-in issues like problems with your password and ID, account locks, looping logins, and other account access errors.

They also say you can wait 12 hours and it should unlock.

Comment

• It's not unlocking

And its locked only Fantasy Sports, I can still sign in to Yahoo, I just get the 999 Error screen instead of my team.

Through a contact in the Silicon Valley I got this feedback from someone at Yahoo:

The error 999 is if you’re put onto a blacklist for hitting Yahoo! Sports with requests too frequently. There was a bug on our side that erroneously put people on the list if they did a lot of drafts, which we’ve fixed, but right now the fastest way to get off the list is to contact Customer Care about it. Tell your customers to click on that “let us know” link to talk to real people to get off the list.
                    But it's impossible to get them on the line...no "real people" over there at all

Getting desperate, now my Baseball season as well is in the ****s, and I am commishing a Football league which is in its 6th year and has a live draft coming

Comment

• What happens when you call them? What time are you calling them - euro time?

Comment

• Well what happens is that you call and then stay in a queue for hours on end, with no clue are far you are or anything else - its a complete nightmare. For an idea of the experience, read any of the 1300+ comments here: https://www.facebook.com/YahooCustom...29880977022237

Anyway, good news! Somehow someone read one of my emails and I am now unblocked, MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!!

So now my Baseball season is down the drain, glad my Golf season was already down the drain anyway

Comment

• Fantasy Golf is obviously broken; I mean, have you seen who's in second for the summer and the season? Ridiculous.
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• It must be broken, Tonybogey isn't kicking our asses.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              It must be broken, Tonybogey isn't kicking our asses.
                              I figured he was just going to do a late rally this time. The whole give hope and then take it away thing.
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• I won my men's league championship for the 2nd time in 3 years with a 70-73 +3 with a 1 hole play off

sorry, I gotta brag

me me me

but it was nice, my 70 tied me with 4 other players the first day and the two I played with today have ~10 championships between them. They're royalty!

Comment

Working...
                                X