Wrestling vs Squash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestling vs Squash

Butternut squash soup is delicious. For one of the rare times in my career as a finicky eater, I kept …

It's hard for me too see how we can have an olympics without wrestling or how squash can get into the olympics ahead of wrestling.
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Just two words "Rhythmic Gymnastics"
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Wrestling is one of the most boring sports according to my opinion and it always make me bore and i usually don't like it and squash is far better than wrestling and it is the game that i like it most to play.

Comment

To be fair, most Olympic sports are boring. I just think wrestling belongs at the Olympics. More so than that utterly idiotic thing known as the "modern pentathlon".

Comment

I will agree that most Olympic summer sports are boring.

Comment

Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
            I will agree that most Olympic summer sports are boring.
            You're a Curling guy, huh?

Comment

Well nice and interesting thread. Wrestling is my favorite sport game. Squash is also good but this one is my favorite. Anyway nice link and good to read this information.

Comment

Wrestling and Squash both are well games for health. Squash is more best from wrestling.

Comment

Working...
                X