Heat Streak Ended by Bulls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat Streak Ended by Bulls!

Best play of the game was Hinrich's steal of Bosh near the end followed by his pass to Gibson for the bucket! #2 play was the flagrant foul by James on Boozer. Of course, ESPN.com's article was all about the end of the streak, not how the Bulls won. Typical.

I don't even care about basketball, other than I know enough to know that I hate the Heat and James.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      I don't even care about basketball, other than I know enough to know that I hate the Heat and James.
      **** you.

Comment

Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
        Of course, ESPN.com's article was all about the end of the streak, not how the Bulls won. Typical.
        Um, dude, that was the story. Ending the defending champs' 27-game win streak was semi-historical.
        WTF else would the story be about? "Just another meaningless regular-season NBA game..."
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

2nd longest in NBA history. 2nd isn't 1st. Still, a good run.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            Sometimes you exhibit an awful lot of sense for a Cowboys fan.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
              Of course, ESPN.com's article was all about the end of the streak, not how the Bulls won. Typical.
              Actually weren't most of ESPN's articles about the way the Bulls won? With "tackle basketball"? Here in Chicago, that's called "Jordan Rules" because of what MJ had to put up with against Piston's, Knicks, and every other team that wanted a chance to beat the Bulls. LA fans might remember "Hack a Shaq" Great players find a way to win no matter what the other team is doing. Lebron better get used it.

Comment

When I read articles about a game, I want to know how it happened. The articles I saw just mentioned how many points the top three players for the Bulls scored, a short line about the "tackle basketball" and then the rest of the article about the streak, which we had already heard about "ad nauseum" since it went over ten straight. Yes, that was the story but it had been for some time. Of course, I suppose you could say the same about many other games, not just in basketball. More talk about side stuff than the game itself.

Yes, LeBron does has to get used to it. As HT says, Jordan and Shaq went through same thing, but esp. true with Shaq and LeBron since they are so much bigger and muscular than most players. Hinrich had to do what he did to stop him making the basket. Look what happened to Taj on one play. He grabbed the player who then took a step and a half and made the basket which they still gave to him on "continuation".

Comment

Working...
                X