Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly/FFZ March Madness

March Madness is here.

Here is the information for the Yahoo Pickem game.

Group ID# 76341

Password = "basketball"

Invites were sent out, but if your email has changed or if you are new, please sign up.

Good luck to all!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

in
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

In

Comment

in
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

in.

ACK
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

In
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

in

Comment

Did FFZ start back up? Or is Chris still camping on the Americans****Yeah forum? Wait, no he got booted from there and started a model airplane forum. Is that where FFZ is for the moment?

Comment

IN!
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower View Post
                    Did FFZ start back up? Or is Chris still camping on the Americans****Yeah forum? Wait, no he got booted from there and started a model airplane forum. Is that where FFZ is for the moment?
                    Um, yes. They are trying to pull together their fantasy baseball leagues for this year, so if anyone needs more of that, go to:
                    AmericanScaleModelforum-A place for all our leagues and sports talk, all are welcome!
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yeah, there's no way that would happen with the silly stat categories over there. If they changed to a reasonable 5x5 or 7x6 at the most, I'd consider it. AL or NL only would be interesting, at least.
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

In

Comment

In and i'll try to make sure DAD enters his picks this morning.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Holy crap, GO HARVARD!!!

Comment

So glad to see that Gonzaga finally got the respect they deserved with a #1 seed this year...

Comment

Working...
                              X