Your most favorite sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your most favorite sports

Sports are my passion. I am a great lover of sports and always want to be a champion i every sport game. Well there are many sports that i like but these are my most favorite sorts.
    Cycling
    Cricket
    Football
    Racing
    Which sport do you like and why? Share here.

College Football! Of course I live in the U.S. South...so I guess that might have been a given.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Cricket.

Comment

Hockey and Da Bears.

A few years ago, I would have said baseball. The steroid era killed it for me.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Football, I like it. Though not play, but look very passionate.

Comment

Come on! What's number 3?!?!?!

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
              College Football! Of course I live in the U.S. South...so I guess that might have been a given.
              High school football.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The Spambots like this topic.

1. NFL
                2. NHL
                3. Lacrosse
                And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Forklift racing

Comment

mma
                    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Football
                      Boxing
                      Hockey
                      MMA

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

football
                        However, I am not good kick

Comment

I am a good sportsman and have been playing many games and my favorite sports is cricket, football and also badminton. Among all i like cricket and it is a balanced game and keeps one fit and fine.

Comment

Sports are good for fitness and maintaining weight. There are many sports that i like but these are most effective and beneficial sports.
                            Cricket,football,swimming and cycling all these are great sports activities.

Comment

First, I love Boxing. It requires tremendous amount of discipline for you to stay on track. It is not just about hitting someone on the face, it is also about testing how far can your body go. It is a very good way to exercise because both your body and mind are fully operational during trainings. I just hope my favorite sport's reputation won't get tainted by the corrupt professional boxing scene nowadays. Top promoters only care about making money and doesn't care about the quality of each matches.

Second, I love Football. This is more like a combination of multiple sports because it will definitely tire you out. Imagine running back and forth on such a huge field while plotting your next strike. I am really not good at it but I see to it to play Football with my friends every once in a while. If you also love Football, here's a source of football odds updates and news.

Third is Badminton where I started playing it when I was 6 years old. Fourth is Cycling. I started to love the sport when I acquired my first Mountain bike when I was 9.
                              Last edited by JasonNorin; February 19, 2015, 23:44. Reason: expand post

Comment

Working...
                              X