College Bowl Pick'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Bowl Pick'em

The Poly Bowl has been setup on Yahoo, I selected Straight Picks for this season instead of Confindence.

ID: 12847
    password: poly

Looking forward to defending my championship... will sign up soon.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

In
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

first games are dec 15

Comment

In.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

And no points? Just straight up winners.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

that is what it looks like. I was sorta surprised by that when I went in to start making picks. The choices were either Straight or Confidence, so I think neither of them had points.

Comment

There are several that need to get off their ass and sign up. Time will click by.

Comment

7 of us signed up. I know there are more that want to play....right!!?!??

Comment

*gjramsey picks Gary - - -
                      - Guild of Calamitous Intent Guynemer - - -
                      - Dallas Dwarf Tossers SlowwHand - - -
                      - Mingapulcos Ming - - -
                      - berz Yahoo - - -
                      - THE Tuberversity. Tuberski - - -
                      - Cat's Meow Walruskkkch

Starts Saturday. Everyone else is pussing out?

Comment

SMU is creaming Fresno St. at the half. I had SMU until noon today. I need to make my picks and stop over-thinking.

Comment

sorry, i should've posted the info at a couple sites

Comment

There are LOTS of people here that talk, but when the chance is offered to test their theory against application, they fade away.

Comment

Yep... some of the "supposed" experts didn't have the balls to show their expertise.

I keep being told that I don't know college football... yet I've won 3 out of the last 4 college football events.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X