Survival League comes down to 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survival League comes down to 2.

So what is it gonna be JR? We gonna finish this off in week 7 or fan we both go the distance.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

**** you both. For the record.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Dunno; it's uncharted territory for me. I don't think I've ever gone longer than 3-4 weeks in Survival League before.

If I had to guess, I would say this is likely the last week. But I would love for us to keep it going.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm not sure you are exactly doing a poll (those of us who have been eliminated don't really matter), but for what it's worth, I am of two minds on this....I would like to see it go as long as possible, because that's what survivor is all about, but on the other hand I really enjoy Survivor (and think that week 2 is by far the earliest I have been eliminated....Oakland over Miami in Miami....what was I thinking???) so I would like to see you guys end it early enough to allow us to start again.

Good luck to you both either way, I was trying to guess I favourite, but given the teams you have taken so far, I can't pick a favourite.
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
        X